Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Telstra Cyber Security Report 2017

"Telstra Cyber Security Report 2017", 2017, 52 pages. Download. "Telstra engaged a research firm, Frost & Sullivan, to interview professionals responsible for making IT security decisions within their organisation to obtain a number of key insights on a range of security topics. The report also draws on analysis of security information and data gathered from Telstra infrastructure, security products and our third-party security partners. The research firm’s online surveys obtained 360 responses. 58 per cent of these responses were from Asia and the remaining 42 per cent were from respondents based in Australia...."

No comments:

Post a Comment